Code of consumption

Art. R.156-1 and R.154-1 2 2 Consumer Code.

To resolve any disputes, go through mediation !

” After entering the management of the establishment and failing a satisfactory answer within a period of one year following the written complaint to the professional, the customer can enter the Tourism and Travel Mediator, whose details and referral conditions are available on its website: “.